Tuesday 8 July 2014

A Retro Summer Look...


Hello sugarplums!! I hope you are all well :) This afternoon ,I had some free time , And I couldn't help myself but do a little bit of blogging while I am sat sunbathing at the pool!! Okay.. I think I am a little addicted to blogging hehe. But I could not wait to share with you all my "Retro Summer look" wearing my gorgeous two piece set from VIRGOS LOUNGE.
  
I hope you are all having a fabulous summer :D

xoxox














Outfit

Rosie Co- Ords Crop Top - VIRGOS LOUNGE - £20.00

Rosie Midi Skirt - VIRGOS LOUNGE - £17.00

Nude Kitten Heels - Primark - £12.00

Sunglasses - Primark - £2.00





Follow my summer snaps!! :D

Instagram - xovintagwayoflifexo

Twitter - V_wayoflifexo

Facebook - Xovintagewayoflifexo

Lookbook - vwayoflifexo


LoVe AvA

xoxoxo

6 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous co ords set! You look so beautiful. And I didn't know about Virgos Lounge yet so I'll definitely take a look.


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much sweet :) Aww definitely check them out , they have some stunning clothing items on there :) xox

      Delete
  2. pretty lady! hope you're having a fab time. x
    ♥ check out Paris Haute Couture Fashion week over at www.lovefromsimmie.com ♥

    stay pretty XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gorgeous!! I had a lovely time thank you beautiful :) I will head over to your blog ASAP , I will have to catch up with your lovely posts girly! :) xox

      Delete