Sunday 27 July 2014

July Favourites ( SUMMER 2014 )




Hello Sugarpies!! I hope everyone is well :D Today's blog post is my July favourites. I don't often upload favourite blog posts , as I also seem to forget or before I remember to upload a favourites post it is the middle of the next month lol...So I am really happy I  had some time to upload a favourites post early this month :D

xoxox











My New Look statement necklace has been one of go to pieces of jewellery this month. I absolutely love this necklace , it is a fabulous piece of jewellery that can glam up any simple causal outfit to give it a little spice.

 £7.00  ( Bought in the winter sale 2013 )









 I have never used Batiste dry shampoo before. I have seen a lot of beauty bloggers and beauty gurus recommend this dry shampoo.  So when I was doing some last minute shopping before going away on my holidays I picked up the batiste floral dry shampoo to take on holiday with me , as I didn't want to dry my hair out by washing it to much. This dry shampoo is amazing!!! It is so handy to have a bottle of this on stand by... Perfect for just freshening up your  hair and smell is divine. 


SUPERDRUG £1.50
BOOTS £2.99
BLOW £1.28







Primark hand gels are my favourite hand gels!!! Sugar Candy is my favourite scent. There are so handy to have around and at £1.00 you can't go wrong!







On the days I wear my make up , Bourjois healthy mix foundation has been my go to foundation this month!!! Perfect full coverage , but feels very light on your skin and gives your skin a gorgeous healthy glow!! As a pale girl I struggle to find a foundation that matches my skin tone , but the shade " Vanille" matches my skin perfectly!!

TESCO £8.05
SUPERDRUG £8.99
FEEL UNIQUE  £9.99







Lately I have been obsessed with flowered head crowns!!! Super cute and adorable hair accessory to wear , and perfect for the summer season. I own countless flowered head crowns , but this gorgeous light pink is my favourite. Super pretty and girly!

Primark - £3.00  






Gariner ultimate blends avocado oil and shea butter repairer shampoo and conditioner is definitely a shampoo and conditioner I would recommend! If you are someone who bleaches /dyes there hair like myself , or have damaged dry hair , this shampoo and conditioner is perfect for you!!! This shampoo and conditioner leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth which helps restore natural  oils into your dry hair! It has done my hair wonders.

SUPERDRUG - £2.79 ( Shampoo )
SUPERDRUG - £3.89 ( Conditioner )

BOOTS - £1.94 ( Shampoo )
BOOTS - £1.94 ( Conditioner )





I would love to know what you lovelies have been loving this month ? :D



Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo



LoVe AvA


xoxox


2 comments:

  1. I loved this post, especially your statement necklace!
    lagerfeld-love.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that necklace is adorable!, I love too for long time flowers crown, perfect for every day, I want to try dry shampoos ;)

    ReplyDelete