Friday 6 December 2013

My Favourite Lipsticks For Winter

Hello ladies... I thought I would share with you all, my current favourite winter lipsticks that I adore. I love wearing bold colours on my lips in winter time. As the days are miserable and grey during winter ,a pop of colour will certainly stand out... And where else better would you put that wonderful bold colour enchaining  your lips. 

                                                                           

Left: MAC-MAC RED    Right: MUA- SHADE 3

Left: BEAUTY UK-CUPCAKE Right:BARRY M- BLACK CHERRY


Left:SLEEK- LIQUER Right: BEAUTY UK- VAMPIRE
MAC RED LIPSTICK
SELFRIDGES  £15.00
DEBENHAMS  £13.95


MUA-SHADE 3
SUPERDRUG £1.00
MUA £1.00


BEAUTY UK-CUPCAKE
SUPERDRUG £3.49
BEAUTY UK £3.49
AMAZON £3.49



BARRY M- BLACK CHERRY
BARRY M £4.49
AMAZON £2.99
MISS GUIDED  £4.49

SLEEK TRUE COLOUR-LIQUEUR 
SLEEK £4.99
AMAZON £3.29
SUPERDRUG £4.99




BEAUTY UK-NAUGHTY NO.8
BEAUTY UK £3.49
AMAZON £2.49
SUPERDRUG £3.49

What  Lipstick colours are your favourites for winter ? :)

Ava xoxo




10 comments:

  1. That Barry M colour looks so perfect for winter!

    Hallie xx
    knitteddaisy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those reds!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I actually love the Barry.M Black Cherry it's so gorgeous and wintery, also really like the Sleek Liqueur, every lipstick looks lovely on you. Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the MAC red honey, you look gorg :)
    Have you seen my MAC Cosmetics Haul?
    Check it out at - www.lovefromsimmie.com

    Stay beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black cherry! Looks lovely. :-) xx
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sleek lippy the colour is so nice!!
    www.naomitalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post, what a gorgeous set of winter shades! I think my favourites are Cupcake and Black Cherry!

    You look so pretty! & I have that dress too ;)

    Just followed your blog sweetie, thank you for your lovely comments on my blog!

    Laura x | http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like red color...........red color look so beautiful
    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete