1. Foundation- For my base, I mixed my Rimmel match perfection in the shade light porcelain with my sleek white rose foundation together. To create a colour shade that matches my skin perfectly.
2. Blusher/Bronzer- For a little bit of colour on my cheeks, I lightly blended my favourite bronzer by MUA in the shade sunkissed glow across my cheeks. Then I lightly blended a tiny bit of bronzer at the tip of my nose to give my nose more shape.
3. Eyeshadow-For my eye shadow I applied the colour "Bow" from my Sleek i Divine Oh So special Palette across my eye lid. From the same palette I applied the colour "Organza" in my inner crease. To add a little bit of sparkle , using my Sleek i Divine Vintage romance Palette. I used the colour "Court in Cannes" over the top of organza , which created a soft sparkly gold.
4. Mascara - For my lashes I used my MUA extreme volume lash mascara.
5. Lipstick/lipliner- To outline my lips I used my MUA lip liner pencil in the colour red drama. Then I applied my MAC red lipstick , over the top I applied my MUA Lipstick in the shade 13 to give my lip different shades of red and a little bit of a shine.
Rimmel Match Perfection - Light Porcelain
Sleek Foundation- White Rose
MUA- Mosaic Bronzer Sunkissed Glow
i Divine Sleek Oh So Special Palette
(Bow & Organza )
i Divine Sleek Vintage Romance Palette
(court in cannes)
MUA Lip Liner- Red Drama
MAC- Mac Red
MUA Lipstick Shade 13
MUA Mascara Extreme Volume