Tuesday 31 December 2013

Classic Marilyn ( Marilyn Monroe Inspired Makeup )






STEPS 
1. Foundation- For my base,  I mixed my Rimmel match perfection in the shade light porcelain with my sleek white rose foundation together. To create a colour shade that matches my skin perfectly.
2. Blusher/Bronzer- For a little bit of colour on my cheeks, I lightly blended my favourite bronzer by MUA in the shade sunkissed glow across my cheeks. Then I lightly blended a tiny bit of bronzer at the tip of my nose to give my nose more shape.
3. Eyeshadow-For my eye shadow I applied the colour "Bow" from my Sleek i Divine Oh So special Palette across my eye lid. From the same palette I applied the colour "Organza" in my inner crease. To add a little bit of sparkle , using my Sleek i Divine Vintage romance Palette. I used the colour "Court in Cannes" over the top of organza , which created a soft sparkly gold.
4. Mascara - For my lashes I used my MUA extreme volume lash mascara.
5. Lipstick/lipliner- To outline my lips I used my MUA lip liner pencil in the colour red drama. Then I applied my MAC red lipstick , over the top I applied my MUA Lipstick in the shade 13 to give my lip different shades of red and a little bit of a shine.











Rimmel Match Perfection - Light Porcelain

 Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Light Porcelain 10

SUPERDRUG £6.99
BOOTS £6.99
AMAZON  £6.99


Sleek Foundation- White Rose

SLEEK £7.99
SUPERDRUG £7.99
AMAZON £7.99


MUA- Mosaic Bronzer Sunkissed Glow
Mosaic Bronzer Shade 2 Sunkissed Glow
MUA £2.50
SUPERDRUG £2.50


i Divine Sleek Oh So Special Palette
(Bow & Organza )
 
SLEEK £7.99
SUPERDRUG £7.99
AMAZON £7.99

i Divine Sleek Vintage Romance Palette 
(court in cannes)


AMAZON £6.39
SUPERDRUG £7.99

MUA Lip Liner- Red Drama 


MUA Lip Liner Red Drama

MUA £1.00
SUPERDRUG £1.00

MAC- Mac Red


MAC £15.00
DEBENHAMS £15.00

MUA Lipstick Shade 13
Lipstick Shade 13

MUA £1.00
SUPERDRUG £1.00

MUA Mascara Extreme Volume

MUA Mascara Extreme Volume Extreme Black

MUA £2.00
SUPERDRUG £2.00

 Ava xoxo



5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic!! I absolutely love your blog! Just followed :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful as usual! Great lipstick! Happy New Year!

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, and your blog. Have followed and can't wait to read more.

    Jules
    http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW really nice look resemblance of marilyn monroe and the hair is great ! xx
    http://viintagerose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your post on Marily! Thanks for commenting on my post about marilyn as well.

    x
    Maya

    mayahorikawa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete