Monday 30 December 2013

A Touch Of Pink ( Fairy Inspired Make Up)




Hello Ladies... I was recently inspired to create a soft natural  magical Fairy look. Soft pinks are a perfect make up colour combination for any occasion. A very subtle but delicate touch. A classic colour  for any girly girl.


Steps

1.Foundation-  For my base, I used my sleek foundation in the colour white rose. Using my real technique buffing brush by Samantha Chapman which blended my foundation perfectly.
2. Blusher/Bronzer- To contour my face I used my real technique contour brush blending my MUA mosaic sunkissed glow bronzer on my cheeks. After applying my bronzer to my cheeks , using my Constance Carroll natural radiance rose glow blusher, I lightly brushes over the top of my bronzer.
3. Mascara- For my mascara I used my MUA extreme volume  mascara to create long looking natural lashes.
4. Eye shadow - For a little bit of colour and shine. I light applied a Barry M eyeshadow in the colour sliver. Using the tip of my finger, I gently blending it into my crease. 
5. Lipstick/Lip Liner- For my Lips , I used my Barry M lip liner in the colour Mulberry to outline my lips. After applying my lip liner to my lips , I applied my Revlon super lustrous lipstick in the colour Amethyst shell. To complete the look , I used a clear lip gloss over the top of my lips.    
















Products  

Sleek Foundation- White Rose
 

SLEEK £7.99
SUPERDRUG £7.99
AMAZON £7.99
BOOTS  £7.99

MUA-Mosaic Bronzer Shade 2 Sunkissed Glow

Mosaic Bronzer Shade 2 Sunkissed Glow

MUA £2.50
SUPERDRUG £2.50

Constance Carroll Natural Radiance Powder Rose Glow






MUA Extreme Volume Mascara 

MUA Mascara Extreme Volume Extreme Black

MUA £2.00
SUPERDRUG £2.00

Barry M Eyeshadow Sliver

Barry M Eyeshadow Silver

BARRY M £4.49
SUPERDRUG £4.49

Barry M Lip Liner- Mulberry

Lip Liner - Mulberry

BARRY M £2.99
SUPERDRUG £2.99


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Amethyst shell

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Amethyst Shell 424

SUPERDRUG £7.49
BOOTS £7.49
AMAZON  £4.64


Ava xoxo



1 comment:

  1. I really do like some of the MUA products, might have to give this one a try too!
    Also, I've nominated you for a versatile blogger award, check it out here http://notjustacurl.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/the-versatile-blogger-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete