Tuesday 17 December 2013

Bags under £25 ( The Perfect Bag Does Not Need To Be Triple Figures)

  Hello Ladies... Now I am a girl who loves her handbags are you ?      
Sometimes the perfect handbag can be overpriced and way out of 
 your budget range. The perfect bag does not have to be triple figures! 
In fact you could find a gorgeous bag for just under £25.                               
                                  I hope you like my picks                                      
                 DON'T BREAK THE BANK FOR A BAG!                                               
                                            



Bags under a £25

Bags under £25 part2

1. MISSGUIDED £23.00
2.LIGHTINTHEBOX £20.87
3.ASOS £24.99
4.BOOHOO £20.00
5.ASOS £20.00
6.MISS SELFRIDGE £15.00
7.ASOS £16.00
8.BHS £18.00
9.SAMMYDRESS £15.54
10.SAMMYDRESS £13.20
11.NEWLOOK £15.99
12.BOOHOO £15.00

Ava xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful bags, I especially like no 2, so classy and fun! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh im looking for a new bag and I love your picks! So many pretty bags xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so pretty, specially 1 and 3

    http://princesscandyfloss.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never spend too much on my bag..means you can have more!! x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww! All so beautiful! My favorite is the pink and white one!!

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree,you don't have to buy an expensive bag for your bag to be gorgeous!!:)I'm now following your blog girlie:)x

    ReplyDelete