Sunday 28 September 2014

Dusty Rose & Merry Berry

Hello Sugarpies!!! I hope everyone is well and are having a lovely evening. For awhile now I have been on the look out for a new coat for the upcoming winter season , And yesterday I finally found one YAYYY!!!
If you live in the Untied Kingdom, you are most likely to already know of the big NEXT sale that is currently happening!!! While browsing in the sale , I spotted across the way this gorgeous dusty pink coat in the kids section ( unfortunately was not in the sale lol ). I suppose still being able to fit in kids clothes has it perks when you can find little beauties like this gorgeous coat hehe!!!

Dusty Pink Coat - £40.00


Here is my OOTD :)

xoxo  





















OUTFIT DETAILS 

Coat - NEXT - £40.00

Blouse - COLLECTIF CLOTHING - £12.00

Leather Faux Skirt - USC - £8.00

Heels - New Look - £15.99

Bag - New Look - £12.99

Hat - Marks & Spencer - £5.00




SIMILAR COATS 


DOROTHY PERKINS  - £36.10
MISSGUIDED - £39.99
BOOHOO - £45.00






Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V-wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo




LoVe AvA 

xoxox






6 comments: