Sunday 14 September 2014

Grape Cravings For Autumn ( PRIMARK Playsuit )

Hello Suagarpies! I hope everyone has had a fantastic week and weekend :D  Has any of you lovelies popped into Primark recently? If so then you will know that Primark are just BANG on there fashion game, there Autumn stock is just perfect! I love it.. Primark is certainly my favourite clothing shop at the moment. 
Deep Purples and Reds are my favourite colours to wear in the Autumn and Winter time and I was looking to buy a Berry/Grape Playsuit to add into my wardrobe for this season. As I do not own a Playsuit in a berry/grape colour and I thought it would be nice to wear this season. 
Good old Primark never fails to let me down and I found this gorgeous Playsuit in the exact colour I had in mind!
I love it... 
All for £13.00 too!!!

























What is your lovelies favourite colours for the Autumn /Winter time ? :D





Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter- V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo
Facebook - Ava Clarice Hornby





LoVe AvA 

xoxox







3 comments:

  1. I am loving their 70s style they've got going on. I think it's either hit or miss with them some times.

    Littlekaatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect colour! will suit you well :) love your taste honey, cant wait to see you wear it!
    www.lovefromsimmie.com xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this playsuit. Primark get it so right sometimes

    www.hcozens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete