Wednesday 3 September 2014

Mini Primark Jewellery Haul!! :D




Hello Sugarpies! I hope everyone is well and are having a lovely week. :D I recently had a little sneaky trip to Primark and bought some lovely new inexpensive jewellery , Which I thought I would share with you lovelies! :D 

xoxox





Berry Gold Plate Circle Earrings - £1.50









 Big Diamanté Square Earrings -  £2.00









Black Gold Plated Triangle Earrings - £1.50






3 Pack Of Cracked Marble Circled Earrings - £2.50







Small Diamanté Square Earrings ( Small version ) - £1.00






 3 Pack Of Sliver Chain Necklaces ( Sun , Heart & Circle ) - £3.00











Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo
Facebook - Ava Clarice Hornby 



LoVe AvA


xoxox


1 comment:

  1. Lovely pieces here! I think Primark earrings are sooo pretty but I always get worried about them making my ears green!
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete