Sunday 7 September 2014

Lady Danger....



Hello Sugarpies! I hope everyone is well and has had a lovely weekend :) Firstly I would like to apologise for the lack of blog posts lately. I have been super busy as I have just recently started a course at Bradford Uni Studying Nutrition and Health. Which I am really excited to be studying! :D 

Today I went to a local vintage fair with my Mamma , So I thought I would share my OOTD! For today's Outfit I wore my Lindy Bop "Arlene "  ( Inspired by Jackie O ) red dress. With my dress I paired my "New Look" lace court heels and for Jewellery I wanted to keep it simple and wore my sliver chained necklace from Primark, with some Diamanté earrings which are also from Primark. For my bag, I paired a plain white bag which I bought a couple of weeks ago from " Ena Mill "  which is an old mill turned into a homeware store.

 I hope you like my OOTD :) 
xoxox


























Shop Mentioned :




OUTFIT :

Dress
LINDY BOP  - £22.99
AMAZON - £26.99
EBAY - £25.75

Red Lace Court Heels -  NEW LOOK -£12.99

Earrings - PRIMARK - £2.00

Necklace - PRIMARK - £2.50

Bag - ENA MILL - £16.99

Lipstick - Sleek Lipstick " Vixen "

SLEEK MAKEUP - £4.99
SUPERDRUG - £4.99
BOOTS - £4.99
EBAY - £5.89




Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo



LoVe AvA 

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment