Sunday 21 September 2014

Pink Lady...



Hello Sugarpies! I Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend :) Here is my Sunday OOTD. I don't often wear pink but I thought why not mix up my outfit up today and throw on a Pink jumper :D Makes a change from wearing Black and White for once lol. I hope you like my outfit of the day! :D 
xoxo 


















OUTFIT DETAILS

Pink Jumper Top - PRIMARK - £6.00

Nagsia PVC Mini Skirt - MISSGUIDED - £9.99 
( No longer in stock in white but the same skirt in the colour "Mocha , Neon Green , Neon Pink , Neon Orange and Peach"  are in stock )
(Links Are Below)
MOCHA SKIRT - £14.99
NEON GREEN - £17.99
NEON PINK - £17.99
NEON ORANGE  - £17.99
PEACH - £17.99

Court Heels - PRIMARK - £10.00

 Beret Hat - VINTAGE - £5.00

Bag - ENA MILL - £16.99






Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo



LoVe AvA 

xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment