Sunday 5 October 2014

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes....

Good Evening Sugarpies :D I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. Today I thought I would share with you all my Sunday OOTD! Today I wore this gorgeous new "Aztec Overlay Dress" which I bought from Primark ( Of Course ) for £17.00. I absolutely  love it!!! It is definitely  a dress that has a special endearment to it and the little red collar certainly gives these dress a little bit of a vintage edge.  A lovely adorable and affordable dress... What else could you wish for?

























Outfit Details 


Dress - Primark - £17.00

Bag - Primark - £8.00

Heel - Primark - £9.00

Earrings - Primark - £2.00

Beret Hat - Vintage - £5.00

( okay clearly I love Primark hehe ;D )








Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo


LoVe AvA xoxox







  





5 comments:

  1. Amazing fashion sense! You look stunning and I love the outfit!

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, you have fantastic style!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your style!!!!
    YOUR hair is adorable and the red details are amazing!

    With love,
    Salomé

    http://salomesylvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete