Sunday 13 July 2014

Variety With Sunglasses.... ( SUNGLASSES COLLECTION SUMMER 2014 )




Hello Sugarpies!!! Now who loves having a variety of sunglasses in there wardrobe for summer ? I do!!! I love having a variety of styles in my sunglasses collection. I like being able to match my sunglasses with the outfit I am wearing that day I am wearing sunglasses. Some days I might dress vintage/pinup and like being able to wear my retro or cat eye sunglasses and days when I feel like being more causal or modern I like wearing my oversized or wayfarer sunglasses. 





RETRO 






CAT EYE







OVERSIZED 






WAYFARER











What is your lovely ladies favourite style of sunglasses ? I would love to know :D

xoxox


Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
Lookbook - vwayoflifexo

LoVe AvA

xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment