Sunday 20 July 2014

GOODBYE TURKEY.... HELLO HOME TOWN... ( Holiday Photo Diary :D )





Hello Sugarpies!!! :D It is good to be home.. No place like home ehh? Although it is nice to have a break and go on a little holiday once in awhile :) Yesterday Morning I returned from a lovely holiday in Turkey with my Mamma. We had a lovely time visiting my Grandparents and just relaxing and lazying about hehe. 
I dont know about anyone else , but when I am away from home I always seem to reflect on life and think about things I want to change to a positive in my life . I  come more determining to follow my ambitions and dreams.
Does any of you lovelies also do that ? haha :) I would love to know :D

Today's post is my holiday photo diary , which I could not wait to share with you all :)
Hope you enjoy my holiday snaps!
xoxox



















( My DanDan ( Grandad )  )



( My Grandma enjoying her coffee :D )



( Myself Enjoying A Fresh Orange Juice :D )



( Pink Lemonade Made My Mamma A Happy Lady haha )



( My Grandma Enjoying Cooking :D ) 




( Beautiful Flowers In My Grandad's Garden )


















 HOLIDAY OUTFITS :D

Travelling outfit 


Pink Jeans - Primark £7.00
Lace Blouse - New Look - £12.00
Floral Jacket - River island - £22.00
Head Crown - Primark - £3.00



Outfit 1






Coral Dress - Primark - £6.00


Outfit 2





Halter Neck White Blouse - Boohoo - £8.00
Skirt- Missguided - £9.99
Necklace - Newlook - £6.00


Outfit 3 






Halter Neck Blouse - Boohoo - £8.00
Slit Maxi skirt - Primark - £6.00
Floppy Hat - Accessorize - £9.00



Outfit 4




Maxi Dress - Primark - £13.00


Outfit 5 




Blouse - New Look - £12.00
Gingham  Shorts- Primark - £6.00
Head Crown - Primark - £6.00

Outfit 6 




Polka Dot Playsuit - Boohoo - £15.00

Outfit 7



Off The Shoulder Top - Boohoo - £6.00
White Mesh Skirt - £8.00
Hat- Acessorize - £9.00




Travelling Home Outfit 







Pink Suit - Primark - Blazer £13.00 - Shorts - £8.00
Lace Blose - New Look - £12.00
Sandals - Tesco - £6.00



RETRO SUMMER LOOK 
( Click the link below to view this outfit post :D )
LINK )

OUT OF THE FOREST 
( Click the link below to view outfit post :D )
LINK )









I hope you Suagrpies are having a lovely summer. I would love to know if you have been away this summer or are going away :D If so , which lovely place in the world have you been/ going for your holidays ? :D 






Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo

Twitter - V_wayoflifexo

Lookbook - vwayoflifexo



LoVe AvA

xoxox









3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing time!:) www.dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple skirt and long white maxi skirt. Gorgeous photos! looks like you had fun!
    Check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other? Hope to hear from you!
    Natalie

    www.maralmuse.com

    ReplyDelete