Wednesday 23 October 2013

Katy Perry Meow Perfume.



Good Evening Everybody! I have Heard many good things about Katy perry's Meow perfume. So I decided to purchase a bottle and try it out myself. I absolutely love it! The smell is divine.. A warm creamy vanilla scent with a hint of honey and sweet smell of jasmine with orange blossom thrown into the mix. Meow is a fun, playful but a seductive and sensual scent! Meow is a perfume that is practical   for day or night. The bottle of this perfume is delightfully charming which I love and is wonderful quality. 












3 comments:

  1. I adore Katy Perry's perfumes! Her new one smells even better!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo really ? I might have to buy her new one then :') as I love this one , I am sure I will love her new one too :)

      Ava xox

      Delete
  2. I have this one and I love it! I really want her new one now and even purr too :)

    notjustacurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete