Monday 21 October 2013

Cape Coat And Jeans OFOTD




Hello sugars... I bought this lovely caramel brown cape coat last winter from Matalan , and I still absolutely love it! A cape coat is a very practical clothing item to have in your wardrobe for keeping warm in the cold weather... Especially here in the UK as we have lots of cold and damp days. I wore some basic pale blue skinny jeans and a plain black blouse with my cape coat! Which I also paired with some simple nude heels and my favourite black bag from M&S (Marks and Spencer).







Cape Coats

BOOHOO £25.00
BOOHOO £20.00
RARELONDON £14.00
WALLIS £20.00
NASTYGAL £38.00
MISSGUIDED £39.99

Skinny Jeans
BOOHOO £12.00
NEWLOOK £22.99
ASOS £11.00
RIVERISLAND £25.00






2 comments:

  1. Love this look! Made me want to invest in a cape coat.

    Lauren xo
    What Lauren Says

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog!! Beautiful girl!! I am following you now!! Would you follow me back? http://fanypap.blogspot.gr/ kisses.

    ReplyDelete