Thursday 31 October 2013

Cosmetic Fairy Haul



Hello Ladies... I recently purchased some lovely make up items from Cosmetics Fairy, Which Is based in United Kingdom. Cosmetics Fairy sells all different brands of make up and beauty products at cheap affordable discounted prices. I have made several purchases from Cosmetics Fairy before and have never been disappointed by them! The quality of the products are significant and up to high standard.
The Items I purchased all came to a total of under £20 , Which is an absolute bargain....You definitely get your moneys worth! The delivery for my items arrived in less than a week which Is great and I  was very pleased about!

xoxo






£0.99



£2.95


£0.99



£0.75




£0.99




£0.99



£1.75


£0.99



£0.75
£0.75
£0.85
£0.75
£0.75



£0.49
£0.49
£0.49





Ava xoxo






3 comments:

  1. Ooh I haven't heard of Cosmetic Fairy before. I'll have to check them out. Looks like you've managed to purchase lots of really nice items!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this lovely post! I always go on their site, put a load of things in my basket then have second thoughts! This has definitely put my mind at ease, look like some really really great products :D
    Liz xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post! I've never heard of Cosmetic Fairy and I absolutely LOVE it! Drugstore makeup is such an easy way to try new colors and trends without breaking the bank ;) thanks, doll!

    xo
    Renahy
    www.heyrenahy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete