Thursday 17 October 2013

Floral shift dress!




Hello Ladies! I recently purchased this gorgeous floral mini shift dress from ASOS for £15.00 which is a bargain! I love the colours and the floral detailing on the dress, absolutely beautiful! I like that this dress is cute but quirky at the same time , which also has a vintage vibe to it. I always find brilliant bargains on the ASOS  website , so if you haven't shopped at ASOS before, I definitely recommend checking the site out. 






ASOS Petite Floral Mini Dress With Drop Waist

DRESS £15.00


Similar Floral Dresses
MISSGUIDED £19.99
BOOHOO £18.00
NEWLOOK £22.99


5 comments:

  1. That is really gorgeous! i might purchase one for myself =)

    if you dont mind, i have a blog as well and i'd really appreciate it if you can leave some feedback and follow it if you like. I'd definitely follow back. Pinky Promise!
    have a great day xx

    www.misscentsable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that! floral is so pretty :) :)
    the most gorgeous outfit ever! & you're flawless girly :)
    I've followed you on bloglovin, hope you do the same <3
    check out my new post 'A Fragrance Fiesta!'
    www.lovefromsimmie.blogspot.com
    stay beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed :D aww thank you beautiful! I will follow of course :) I will check it out right now princess! :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi!
    Just wanted to let you know I've nominated you on my blog for the versatile blogger award!
    http://sophiejenner.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :) I've tagged you in my Favourite Items In Your Bedroom post!

    http://kerryshabitat.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/favourite-items-in-your-room-tag.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete