Thursday 31 October 2013

Fraulein Makeup Palette.


I was so excited to receive my Fraulein make up palette In post this afternoon! I have never used a make up palette before and thought it was time I try one out. I came across Fraulein while I was browsing on Amazon for makeup palettes.This one definitely caught my eye with its bright and flamboyant colours. They were so many positive reviews on this palette , So that convinced me enough to buy it. I purchased this palette for £12.99 which is a bargain compared to some makeup palettes which are a little bit out of my budget range. So this is perfect!
       So far I am very impressed... I can not wait to experiment  and create new makeup looks. 
    







Fraulein makeup palettes
AMAZON £12.99
FRAULEIN €19.99
EBAY £9.99






3 comments:

  1. Love your blog, would you like to follow each other? Just let me know and I will follow u back
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased a similar palette off of Amazon also, and I love it!!
    Who needs big brands eh!
    Have you heard about GlamST the virtual make up tester?
    Check out my new post about it at: www.lovefromsimmie.com

    Stay beautiful xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking of buying a palette like this, it looks great and for £12.99 that's such a good price. I love your blog, your posts are great! I had to follow you :). I would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and perhaps follow me back... http://beautyisacreationofart.blogspot.co.uk/ Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete