Friday 25 October 2013

Simple Day Make Up "Bold Red Lip"

Happy Friday ladies.. So who is ready for the weekend? I know I am. I have an amazing girly weekend planned with my beautiful best friend Megan. I haven't seen her in a couple of months , so it will be lovely spending some quality time with her.
Megan and I have an early start tomorrow morning for are lovely day . We are of to the hairdressers first thing  for some pampering and then of to Manchester for the day to do some retail therapy. 
         Here is a simple make up look that you can wear day or night , and is practical for any occasion. This make up look is my go to make up look for the daytime. Although it may be a little daring for some ladies with the bright red lipstick for the daytime , you could always change the lipstick to a soft lighter red or just a simple red lipgloss. I love bold bright lipsticks , so I often wear bright colours on my lips for the day and night time.









Products used!

1. Foundation- I can never find a foundation that is light enough for my skin tone. So I mix 3 foundations (Danity Doll -verylight, Mac NC15 liquid foundation and Stargazer white foundation) all together to match my skin tone.
2. Bronzer- To contour my face I use Stila sun bronzing powder.
3.Blusher- For my blusher I use Mosaic English Rose blusher by MUA.  
4. Mascara- For my mascara I use Miss sporty fabulous lashes.
5. Lips- I outline my lips with a red drama MUA lip liner pencil and shade in my lips. Then I applied lipstick shade 13 by MUA over the top. To make sure my lipstick stays in place I dabbed a little bit of translucent powder on my lips.


Foundations:DAINTYDOLL £5.00-MAC- £21.00STARGAZER £2.99
Bronzer:STILA £18.00
Blusher:MUA £2.50
Mascara:MISSSPORTY £1.99
Lipstick:MUA £1.00
Lipliner: MUA £1.00







5 comments:

  1. love the lippy you gorgeous ladyy!
    you're gorgeous lady :) love the lippy!
    Check out my new post: 'Tartan Crazy & A Casio Watch!
    www.lovefromsimmie.com

    Stay beautiful doll xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you precious lady! and I will check it out now sweet :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love that lipstick! I've been wanting to try some of the MUA ones but with them being so cheap I didn't know if the quality would be that great but it does look good here :)

    notjustacurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you should try it honey :') its brilliant!! You wouldnt think it is great quality because cheap pricing on a product isn't always the best quality!! But trust me it is amazing... but at least if you try it and you don't like it , you haven't spent a fortune on a lipstick , so it is not at total loss lol :)

      Ava xox

      Delete