Tuesday 12 November 2013

Berry Cherry Lip Makeup Of The Day


Have any of you ladies found your perfect fall/winter lipsticks yet? I know I have.... Berry cherry is a breathtaking lip colour for the colder seasons. Warm deep purples,browns and reds gives you a natural look while still giving your lips a pop of fun colour! 
My current favourite lipstick for colder season is this Berry cherry  colour by Barry M in number 160. I adore this deep intense  winy colour. This lipstick is perfect for all you porcelain skin ladies out there. It will compliment your skin tone wonderfully.







Barry M Lipsticks

BOOTS £4.49
ASOS £4.49
SUPERDRUG £4.49
AMAZON £4.95

Ava xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I find it difficult to find a Barry M shade is just perfect for me and their range of colors is a bit limited, but this is a lovely Hollywood glamour red. Great look! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you that the colour range is limited! It is a shame because they are brilliant and long lasting! You should give this colour ago :) Aww thank you very much :) p.s love your blog!
      Ava xox

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I really hope you try it out, sooo good now during Fall/Winter :)
    And thank you so much hun!
    I really enjoy your blog too, love the vintage feel and even your music^^

    I have so many favorites for fall! this looks so good on you and with your blonde hair - fab!
    My favorites must be Dior 5th Avenue, Mac Diva and Mac Rebel...And Mac Cyber! :) xx

    ReplyDelete