Thursday 14 November 2013

Miss 1940's OOTD Navy/Sailor



I am a big vintage lover. So when I saw this gorgeous Navy/Sailor vintage inspired dress , I couldn't resit buying it! I bought this dress over a year ago from Lindybop.co.uk , which is one of my favourite vintage online clothing websites. I still adore this dress and wear it as much as  I possibly can. I paired my navy dress with my favourite navy heels from new look I bought back in the summer, which are the perfect match for this dress. A French beret is perfect for the winter/fall time , so I couldn't resit pairing my lovely French beret with this outfit! Nautical colours suits this outfit splendidly. So I didn't want to go over the top with a flamboyant colour for my handbag. I paired my outfit with a simple white handbag from Primark ,to keep a nautical simplicity look.














Dress-Lindybop- £29.99
Heels- Newlook- £22.99
Beret hat- Matalan- £4.99
Bag- Primark- £7.99

Lindybop Navy/Sailor Dress
LINDYBOP £29.99
TIGERMILLY £29.99
AMAZON £29.99


Ava xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I looooove the shoes! Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog so I nominated you for the Sunshine award! You may or may not have done it before, but here's the link to my blog post explaining it all- http://itsafemmelife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just followed you, I love your blog and the beret is so cuuute! :)) xx

    ReplyDelete