Saturday 9 November 2013

OOTD Vintage Green Satin Wiggle Dress & Nautral Make Up

Hello Ladies....Here is my outfit of  the day. I wore my vintage inspired Shamrock green stain wiggle dress.Which I purchased  a couple of months ago from one of my favorite  online  clothing websites ASOS. £17.00 who could say no to a dress that price? I know I cant.... As a lover of vintage fashion , I absolutely love the fact this wiggle dress has a vintage edge to it. Classy and lady like but the  eye popping green colour keeps the style of the dress fun and fresh. In my personal opinion I think that this dress can be worn by a variety of ages.. If you are a late teen or in your 20's , to a mature lady, you could pull of this dress with style!


DRESS £17.00





For my make up and I wanted a fresh natural look. So I wore my light Dainty doll foundation by Nicole Roberts which is perfect for all you fair skin ladies. For my cheeks I wore my Constance Carroll natural radiance rose glow blusher. For my eyes I wanted simple eye make up , so I just applied  my Miss sporty fabulous lash mascara. And last but not least, for my lips I used Wet N Wild "Brandy" Lipliner and my YSL nude lipstick.





LIPLINER £0.75
YSL LIPSTICK £25.00

Ava xoxo



4 comments:

  1. stunning dress! you look lovely! :)
    xo

    http://peekaboo-vintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous doll :)
    Have you seen my recent post 'My Sugar Crush'
    Check it out at www.lovefromsimmie.com

    Keep in touch
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of this dress, gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete