Sunday 16 November 2014

A Lace Kind Of Day..


Hello Sugarpies!!! I hope everyone has had a lovely Sunday.. Here is my Sunday Outfit of the day. I hope you lovelies like it! :D 

Today I wore my black lace blouse which is from H&M  (£12.99).  With my lace blouse, I paired my high waisted Primark pants (£8.00). For my coat I wore my BHS (£19.99) coat which I have owned for a good few years now. For my shoes I wore my brogue style heels which are from New Look ( £15.99). And for accessories I wore my New Look Necklace (£7.00) with my Primark earrings (£2.00) and my red Primark Bag (£8.00).






























Outfit Details 


Coat - BHS  ( old ) - £19.99

Lace Blouse - H&M £12.99

High Waisted Pants - Primark - £8.00

Heels - New Look (Old ) - £15.99

Bag - Primark - £8.00

Necklace - New Look - £7.00









LoVe AvA


xoxo



2 comments:

  1. In love with your outfit! That top is absolutely gorgeous - may have to take a little trip to H&M haha!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lace top is super stunning on you Ava. And love that coat! Another gorgeous outfit :) Glad to finally catch up with your blog!

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete