Monday 2 June 2014

Coral & Denim ( Modern Day & A Spice Of Vintage )


Hello Ladies.. I hope you have all had a lovely sunny weekend! Today I went into town to do some retail browsing with my Mamma, and I wanted to share with you all my outfit of the day (OOTD) 
I wanted to dress down and have a causal fashion day. But I couldn't help myself and decided to spice up my outfit up with a few coral accessories. I wore my lovely vintage scarf I purchased from "Vibrant Vintage" which is a cute local vintage shop . I also wore my coral bag from Primark, that I purchased awhile back and to finish my accessories off . I wore my Rose Gold earrings which are also from Primark!

xoxo













White Blouse- George ( ASDA) £8.00

Bralet- Boohoo- £6.00

Jeans- New Look - £11.99

Scarf - Vibrant Vintage ( Local Vintage Shop ) - £3.00

Earrings- Primark- £2.00

Sandals -   Asda ( Purchased 3/ 4 years ago ) -  Sorry I am not to sure of the price :( 


Bag- Primark- £7.00


LoVe AvA


xoxox






4 comments:

  1. Love this look Ava!

    You make something as simple as jeans and a shirt still look fabulous! The coral accessories really set it off! <3

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK? if you decided to follow me please let me know so I can follow you back. xo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete