Monday 16 June 2014

To The Dark Side.... ( DARK PINUP MAKEUP LOOK )



Hello Ladies... I hope you all have had a lovely weekend! As a lover of Vintage and Pin up , today I was inspired to create a darker version of a 1950's Pin up Girl Make up look with a little bit of a modern day twist to the look.

I hope you lovely ladies like this look :)
xoxo














Products 

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti Redness Primer

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti Redness Primer 20ml

EBAY £6.99


Sleek Corrector & Concealer Shade 1

( Using the 1st & 2nd Shades to contour my cheek bones and nose) 

SLEEK £7.99
BOOTS £7.99
SUPERDRUG £7.99




Revlon Photo Ready Foundation - Vanilla

( I mixed my Revlon photo ready foundation with my L'Oreal infallible foundation ( Below) together to create the perfect shade to match my skin tone) 

Revlon Photo Ready Foundation Vanilla 2

SUPERDRUG £11.99
AMAZON  £3.75
BOOTS £12.99

L'Oreal Infallible 24 hour Foundation - Porcelain 
L'Oréal Infallible Foundation Porcelain 15

SUPERDRUG £9.99
BOOTS £9.99


MUA Mosaic Powder Sunkissed Glow

MUA Mosaic Powder Sunkissed Glow


MUA STORE £2.50
SUPERDRUG £2.50

Bourjois Blush Pot- Golden Lilac ( Lilas D'Or )

( I used a tiny bit of blusher on the apples of my cheeks)


40 Rose thé

SUPERDRUG  £7.99
AMAZON £7.85


Barry M Dazzle Dust Gold Iridescent 

(I  applied  the dazzle dust across the whole of my eyelid ) 

Barry M Dazzle Dust Gold Iridescent

BARRY M £4.59
SUPERDRUG £4.59

Make up Revolution Eyeshadow - Insomnia

( I applied to outer corner of my crease)

 Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Insomnia
SUPERDRUG £1.00

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara 
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara Black

SUPERDRUG £8.99

MUA Eyeliner - Rich Brown

( Bottom eyelid only)


MUA Intense Colour  Eyeliner Rich Brown

MUA STORE £1.00
SUPERDRUG £1.00

MUA Lip Pencil - Brooding Plum 

( Outlining lips )
MUA Lip Liner Brooding Plum

MUA STORE £1.00
SUPERDRUG £1.00

Sleek True Colour Vamp Lipstick

SLEEK £4.99
SUPERDRUG £4.99

2 True Lipgloss 

(Centre of lips after applying lipstick)

2True Plumptuous Lipgloss Shade 1

SUPERDRUG £1.99



         



xoxo

Instagram -  xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter- V_wayoflifexo
Lookbook -vwayoflifexo


LoVe AvA

xoxo









2 comments: