Saturday 21 June 2014

A Delicate Soul Of White Lace... OOTD



Hello Ladies... I hope your weekend is of to a fabulous start and I hope you are all having some gorgeous weather wherever your whereabouts may be.
Today I wanted to share my " Outfit Of The Day ( OOTD) with you all. Over the past few months I have practically lived in my gorgeous white lace long sleeve cropped blouse , which I bought a fair few months back from BOOHOO.COM... I absolutely love it!! I paired my lace blouse with my Arianna white midi skirt also from BOOHOO.COM. Wearing all white is a big risk for me.. As I am not the most poised person.. haha! But I thought I would give the full "white on white" trend a go. With my blouse and skirt , I paired my red wedges which are from Primark with my favourite current statement necklace from New Look. To complete my outfit , I wore my Vintage beret hat and my gold metallic bag. Which I have owned for years now and still absolutely adore it.
xoxoxo















Outfit

Lace Blouse - BOOHOO - £12.00

Arianna Skirt- BOOHOO - £15.00

Red Wedges - PRIMARK - £12.00

Necklace - NEW LOOK - £6.00 (Last year's sale )

Earrings - PRIMARK - £1.50

Beret Hat - VINTAGE- £5.00

Bag -  I have owned my bag for about 4 years , so I can not remember the price or where I purchased it from unfortunately :(   




Instagramxovintagewayoflifexo


Twitter - V_wayoflifexo

Lookbook - vwayoflifexo



LoVe AvA

xoxox




4 comments:

  1. pretty ladyyy!
    check out my rings haul at www.lovefromsimmie.com :)
    stay pretty xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all white at the moment, lovely outfit!

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love the lipstick. It's a really good detail to your outfit!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your clothes are amazing and it's surprising how affordable they are! They definitely look more expensive than they are. X

    ReplyDelete