Tuesday 21 January 2014

Princess Garden Fairy Inspired Make Up Look



Hello Ladies.... Today I was inspired by Garden Fairies to create a delicate pink and rose gold  make up look. I enjoyed creating this look, using my Fräulein3°8 183 colour eyeshadow and blush palette.
Hope you all like this Make up Look :) xoxo

STEPS

1. Foundation- For my foundation base , I mixed my Rimmel match perfection in the shade "light porcelain" and my sleek new revive foundation in the shade "white rose"  together to create the perfect colour to match my skin tone.
2. Concealer- Recently my skin has broken out in a fair few spots/blemish. So to cover up my blemishes , I used my MUA cover and conceal wand in the colour " fair."
3. Blusher/ Bronzer- For my cheeks I used my Fräulein3°8 blush palette using the gorgeous fuchsia pink shade ( First row , third blush across) Lightly blending the blush across my cheek bones. Moving to the colour next to the fuchsia blush on the right.  I used a gorgeous rose pink blush down the centre of my nose, for a tint of colour.
4. Eyeshadow- For my eyes using my Fräulein3°8 palette.I mixed a gorgeous dark pink ( sixth row down ,fourth colour from the left) and a dark gold ( second row ,first colour from the left). Applying both colours across the whole of my eye lid. Which create a rosy gold effect.
5. Mascara- For long lashes , I used my new L'Oreal Manga mascara for bold big lashes.
6. Lipstick/Lipliner- I outlined my lips with a nude lip liner and then applied my Beauty UK lipstick in the colour cupcake to my lips. For a little bit of  an extra shine, I used a clear lip gloss by 2 True.
7. Glitter- Over my eyelids I used a gold/yellow glitter pot by Barry M and applied it across the whole of my eyelids and on top of my eyebrows. For a little more sparkle I gently applied the gold glitter to my cheek bones and under my eyelids.



















Rimmel Match Perfection foundation- Light porcelain 
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Light Porcelain 10

SUPERDRUG £6.99
AMAZON £5.00
BOOTS £6.99

Sleek Foundation New skin Revive- White rose
SLEEK £7.99
SUPERDRUG £7.99

MUA- Cover & Conceal Wand- Fair
MUA Cover and Conceal Wand Fair
MUA £1.50
SUPERDRUG £1.50

Fräulein3°8 Make Up Palette 



AMAZON £15.38

Barry M Fine Glitter Dust- Yellow/Gold 
Barry M Fine Glitter Dust Yellow Gold

BARRY M £4.59
SUPERDRUG £4.59
AMAZON  £4.50

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara 
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara Black

SUPERDRUG £5.99
BOOTS £5.99


Beauty UK- Cupcake
no.14 - cupcake

BEAUTY UK £3.49
SUPERDRUG £3.49

2 True Lip Gloss- Clear
2True Plumptuous Lip Gloss No 1 Clear

SUPERDRUG £1.99



Ava xoxoxo


       









3 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! Love the finished look, and great tutorial post :)

    Laura x
    www.laurasallmadeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is absolutely gorgeous! Lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is so beautiful x

    Esther | SILVANNIE

    ReplyDelete