Wednesday 8 January 2014

Mulberry Lace Heel Booties




Hello Ladies.. Over the Christmas holidays , I hit the shops to grab the best bargains! I came across these gorgeous Mulberry Lace Heels Booties while browsing in Miss Selfridge . I couldn't resit buying them. Stunning lace detailing and a perfect deep purple winter colour. I love them! They were originally priced at £45 but i got them in the sale for a bargain price of £22. I can not wait to wear them out and about!







Similar Lace Heel Booties!

NEWLOOK £16.00
TOPSHOP £20.00


Ava xoxo



4 comments:

  1. They are stunning, and great heel height :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are beautiful!! Perfect shoe :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous, love the colour

    http://princesscandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I joined your blog because it's so damn perfect :). Join Mine?
    effenneedy.blogspot.com
    Zorkyto

    ReplyDelete