Friday 17 January 2014

L'Oreal Paris Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara



Hello Ladies...  While in town this morning , I nipped into Superdrug to have a little nosy around the makeup section. I spotted a L'Oreal Paris mega volume Miss Manga Mascara, which I have been wanted to try for ages after seeing it advertise on the television and reading countless reviews on fashion & beauty blogs. So I decided to purchase it and I cant wait to try it out!!!


Has any of you lovely Ladies tried this Mascara ? :)














SUPERDRUG £5.99
BOOTS £5.99

Ava xoxox







3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read so many amazing reviews on this mascara- definitely feeling more and more tempted! Hope you like it :D
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely, I just came across your blog and it's great - this mascara looks amazing!

    I'm your newest follower and looking forward to your next post!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete