Saturday 25 January 2014

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer's



Hello Ladies... I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!
For a while now, I have wanted to try out MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers after hearing so many positive reviews about this Lip Lacquer. I have never try a Lip Lacquer before which gives a velvet finish as the name of this product would suggest. So I can not wait to try it it out! I purchased two colours a stunning red colour called " Reckless " and a gorgeous pink colour called " Criminal " from MUA . Both priced at £3.00 each which is a fantastic deal!

Have any of you ladies tried MUA Luxe Lip Lacquers before ? :) 
xoxoxo





"Reckless" Lip Lacquer 






MUA £3.00
SUPERDRUG £3.00



"Criminal " Lip Lacquer  








MUA £3.00
SUPERDRUG £3.00





Ava xoxoxo



3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the blue toned pink 'Criminal' I certainly need to get my hand on that one!

    silverliningsofanemptysummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love the look of these! Stands are always empty when I ever have a nose! xx

    anniewritesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete