Tuesday 7 January 2014

Gwen Stefani Inspired Make Up ( Vogue Cover 2013 Inspired )


Hello Ladies... Gwen Stefani Is one of my modern day idols, I absolutely adore her! So I was recently inspired to do a make up look based around her look she wore on last years January 2013 vogue cover. 

STEPS

1. Foundation - For my Foundation I used my Sleek new revive foundation in the shade "white rose" and mixed it with my Rimmel Match Perfection in the colour "Light porcelain" , to create the perfect shade for my skin tone. After Applying my foundation I lightly applied  a press powder by collection 2000 in the shade "Tender Touch."
2. Bronzer/Blusher- For my cheeks I used my MUA Bronzer in the shade sunkissed glow. I lightly applied the bronzer against my cheek bones and down the side of my nose.
3. Eyes- For my Mascara I used my favourite MUA Lash boom mascara to create extra long lashes! For my eye shadow I used the colours "Meet In Madrid" and "Court In Cannes" from my Sleek i-Divine vintage romance palette. Applying "Meet In Madrid " across the whole of my eye lid and " Court In Cannes" in the inner crease on my eyelid.
4.Lips- For my Lips , I outlined my lips with a Barry M lip liner in the colour "Russet" which is a soft brown colour. After applying my lip liner , I used my Beauty Uk lipstick in the shade "plumalicious" for a dark base . Applying my MUA "Shade 13" lipstick which is a gorgeous deep red with gold undertones, over the top of my " plumalicious"  lipstick to create this lip shade.

  















Products 

Sleek New Skin Revive Foundation - White Rose
 
SLEEK £7.99
SUPERDRUG £7.99
AMAZON £7.99
BOOTS £7.99


Rimmel Match Perfection- Light Porcelain


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Light Porcelain 10

SUPERDRUG  £6.99
BOOTS £6.99
ASOS £6.99

Collection 2000 Pressed Powder-Tender Touch 2
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder 17g Tender Touch 2

SUPERDRUG £1.99

MUA Mosaic Powder Sunkissed Glow

MUA Mosaic Powder Sunkissed Glow

MUA £2.50
SUPERDRUG  £2.50

MUA Lash Boom Mascara 

MUA Lash Boom Mascara Black

MUA £3.00
SUPERDRUG £3.00

Sleek i-Divine Palette Vintage Romance 
( Meet in Madrid & Court in Cannes )

 Sleek I Divine Pallette Vintage Romance


SUPERDRUG  £7.99
AMAZON  £6.39

Beauty Uk Lipstick Plumalicious 
no.17 - plumalicious

BEAUTY UK £3.49
SUPERDRUG £3.49

Barry M Lip Liner Russet 
Barry M Lip Liner Russet 5
BARRY M £2.99
SUPERDRUG £2.99
AMAZON £2.95


MUA Lipstick - Shade 13
Lipstick Shade 13

MUA £1.00
SUPERDRUG £1.00


Ava xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Wow it does look a lot like her makeup! Great job!! :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete