Wednesday 22 January 2014

Wish List For Winter 2014



Hello Ladies... Now every girl has a beauty and fashion wish list ,
which contains items which they desire. I thought I would share
with you lovely beauty and fashion lovers , my winter wish list! 
I have decide each season I will share with you all my new wish list
for each season. Hope you all like my wish list xoxoxo



Winter Wish List


1.Lime Crime Candyfuture collection- Glamour 101

COCKTAIL COSMETICS  £12.50

CUTE COSMETICS  £12.50
LOVE MAKE UP £12.50

2. Lilac Tote Bag


ACESSORIZE  £32.00


3. Cat Eye Sunglasses


NEW LOOK £4.99


4. Lindy Bop 'Antoinette' Vintage Long Sleeved Brocade Cocktail Evening Dress


LINDYBOP £33.74

AMAZON £44.99


5. Earrings
ASOS £5.64

6. MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer Criminal


MUA £3.00

SUPERDRUG £3.00

7. Kitten Heels

BOOHOO £15.00



Ava xoxo




5 comments:

  1. The evening dress is just stunning - absolutely gorgeous :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Accessorize handbag, neither think to look there for bags but might have to from now on! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I am now following you on blogger so hopefully, you are me too :D

    Hollie
    holliefurniss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. literally can't cope with that gorgeous tote bag! omg x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete