Tuesday 14 January 2014

Back To The 60's With A Hot Pink Shift Dress?



Hello Ladies.... My Mum bought me this gorgeous hot pink shift dress inspired by the 60's as a Christmas Present. I absolutely love it! I am not the biggest fan of bright pink, But I adore this dress. My Mum purchased this lovely dress from Miss Selfridge at the Trafford centre. Which is still currently in stock in the store and on there online website. 

Dress
£39.99











Similar Dresses!

MISSGUIDED  £19.99
RIVERISLAND £35.00
NEXT £40.00

Ava xoxo 




5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little dress, could see myself in that and a Brigitte Bardot inspired hairdo :o). xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress - I've seen it around in shops and I'm very tempted to buy it!

    www.jenniewren3.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually love that dress! So beautiful. I love shift dresses as well! :) Great post xx

    Miss Sophie Rose

    ReplyDelete