Tuesday 1 April 2014

Spring Is Here... OOTD Floral & Fedora

Hello Ladies.... Happy 1st of April! Wow this year is flying by , don't you agree ? Goodness I can't believe it is April already! Spring.... My favourite time of year to wear floral print. The days are lighter , the weather gets warmer, the flowers start blooming. So what better time to whip out a cute floral dress ? My wardrobe is full of countless floral dresses , I just adore them so much! 
Here is one of my  latest floral dress purchases , Which I snagged a bargain for only £5.00 from Primark!
Good old Primark never fails to disappoint!

What is your lovely Ladies Favourite print for spring ?? :)
xoxoxo











Dress- Primark - £5.00
Kitten Sandal Heels- Primark £12.00
Bag- Primark- £8.00
Hat- New Look - £8.00


Ava xoxox

8 comments:

  1. You look stunning as usual - gorgeous colorful print :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovley! Love your blog but I think some of your images are banned here in the U.S because there is a big stop sign on everything you've posted!

    Hope to find out the problem soon because I love your blog!

    Xoxo,
    EmaniMone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much for your comment! I am pleased you like my blog :) hopefully you will be able to see my images now :D xox

      Delete
  3. Can't believe this is a Primark dress! Might have to go and have a look as for £5 you can't go wrong! Great post xx

    Megan | Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :D Ahh primark can surprise you sometimes ;) xox

    ReplyDelete