Sunday 6 April 2014

Polka Dots For Spring.. OOTD

Hello Lovely Ladies.. I have recently been loving polka dot /spots patterning on clothing! My favourite Polka dot item of clothing is this cute black and white midi skirt. Which  I purchased from Boohoo.com for £20.00
I like that polka dots / Spots are simple but edgy and fun . You can glam it up or keep it causal. I love it!! A polka dot skirt is definitely a must have staple piece to have in your closet! Easy to work with and goes with almost anything.

Do any of you lovely ladies love Polka Dots/Spots too ? :)
xoxox


Skirt- Boohoo- £20.00
Top- Boohoo- £6.00
Wedges- Primark- £12.00
Bag=Primark- £8.00


Ava xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I seriously adore that skirt!! I completely agree polka dots can go with almost anything! I think its the new nuetral for sure

    xx Sally-Jean
    http://www.antiquesncoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been obsessed with polka dots for about 3 years now....it's probably getting a bit silly.
    This skirt is beautiful on you. Gorgeous shape!!!

    ReplyDelete