Tuesday 8 April 2014

A Little Bit Of A Statement... ( Favourite Statement Necklace )



Hello Lovely Ladies... A statement necklace? A necklace that can  glam  any causal or ordinary outfit up.  A statement necklace is a must have in a lady's wardrobe..Well it is in mine anyway! 
My favourite statement necklace is this gorgeous bronzey gold necklace below. Which I bought back in December in the Christmas sale from New look!!! I snagged this little beauty for just £6.00!! Which was a brilliant  bargain compared to the original price of £19.99 .

Do you Ladies have any favourite statement necklaces? And where did you purchase them from ? :) 











Similar Necklaces 

AMAZON £4.19
TOPSHOP £14.50
BOOHOO £10.00
BUCKLE £11.00
NEW LOOK £19.99



Ava xoxox



3 comments:

  1. That necklace is beautiful, I love cameo's. Such a good bargain too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I adore it. I love anything that involves cameos. :)
    www.paintitrogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great bargain! I would totally have gotten it too if I had seen it, haha! Gotta love cameo's!

    xo Sonja

    ReplyDelete