Sunday 13 April 2014

Lady Pink Gingham Suit ( 100% PRIMARK Budget )

Hello Lovely Ladies... Happy Sunday! I hope you have all had a great weekend. 
For the past few years I have searched every shop you could imagine to purchase a gorgeous Gingham suit at a reasonable price. And finally while out shopping yesterday  I spotted this gorgeous pink Gingham suit in would you believe it... PRIMARK!!! Yes Primark... affordable but gorgeous suit! 
HALLELUJAH at last , I finally have found the perfect Gingham suit I have wanted for years.. high five for me yayy ;D

xoxoxox










Blazer- Primark- £19.00
Shorts-Primark- £12.00
Kitten Heels- Primark £10.00
White Tee- Primark - £2.00
Earrings- Primark £1.50

Total= £44.05


Ava xoxox



4 comments:

  1. You look very chic - pretty in pink :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant even believe that this whole outfit is from Primark, I'm obsessed!
    You look flawless Ava, Check out all of the Coachella fashion at www.lovefromsimmie.com ❤
    Kisses XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! And at a great price x

    http://fashioneatstar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing suit. I like teh color and the fact that it's shorts and not pants. And it look amazing on you!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete