Friday 31 January 2014

Meet me In Barcelona (Bailaora de flamenco Español /Spanish Flamenco Dancer Make Up Inspired )





Hello Ladies.. Happy Friday hope you all have a wonderful weekend. When I was a little girl , my Mum was a flamenco dancer, so my mother inspired me to create a Spanish flamenco dancer's Make up look. Even now as a young adult I remember watching my Mum from the side of the stage preform her routine with the rest of her dance group and thinking how beautiful my mum is. Although Spanish women have a gorgeous tanned colour skin ,my mum certainly stood out from the crowd with her porcelain skin , Auburn dyed hair and her intense beaming red lips. Growing up I never aspired to want to look like any movie stars or pop stars. I always wanted to look like my mum. She is my movie star....

Hope you all enjoy this look xoxox














My Mamma




Products 

Rimmel Match Perfection- Porcelain

 Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Light Porcelain 10

SUPERDRUG £6.99
AMAZON £4.66
ASOS £6.99

Sleek New Skin Revive Foundation - Shell

SLEEK £7.99
SUPERDRUG £7.99

Sleek Corrector & Concealer- Shade 2
 
SLEEK £7.99
SUPERDRUG £7.99

MUA Mosaic Powder  Blusher Sunkissed Glow 

MUA Mosaic Powder Sunkissed Glow

MUA £2.50
SUPERDRUG £2.50

MUA Mega Volume Mascara
 MUA Lash Boom Mascara Ultra Black

MUA £3.00
SUPERDRUG £3.00



L'Oreal Paris Colour Eye shadow- Golden Rose 

L'Oreal Paris Color Appeal Chrome Golden Rose 165

SUPERDRUG £6.19


MUA Lip Liner Red Drama
Lip Liner-Red Drama
MUA £1.00
SUPERDRUG £1.00

Steventeen Stay Pout Lipstick - Date night

BOOTS £4.49


Ava xoxoxo





1 comment:

  1. Red lips suit you so much Ava, flawless as per usual!

    I finally got Urban Decay's Naked3!
    Check out my post at lovefromsimmie.com :)


    XOXO Happy Sunday doll ❤

    ReplyDelete