Tuesday 11 February 2014

Va Va Voom Velvet Vixen Valentines Make up ( Red Lipstick)






Hello Ladies... A couple of weeks back I did a pink girly day time Valentines Make up look. But today I wanted to create a more sultry vixen evening make up look for the special occasion. Red lipstick is perfect for any romantic evening. A classic colour which is seductive yet feminine and sophisticated. 

Hope you all enjoy this look xoxo

STEPS

1) Foundation/ Concealer- Before applying my foundation and concealer. I applied my "Look" Perk Me Up Skin Brightener Primer to my face. Then I applied my "Look" Colour Corrector, to cover any blemishes and redness that was visible. Using my Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in the shade "Light Porcelain" I applied to my face with my "Real techniques" miracle sponge. Then using the lightest shade from my Sleek corrector and conceal palette , I dabbed a tiny bit under my eyes to cover my dark circles.
2) Blusher- For my cheeks. I wanted to keep them soft with a fresh rosy look. So I used my" MUA Mosaic English Rose Blusher."
3) Mascara- For some gorgeous long lashes. I used my current favourite Mascara "L'Oreal Miss Manga Black Mascara." Which is a perfect mascara to create natural long looking lashes.
4) Eye Shadow- As I wanted the lips to be the focus of this make up look. I kept my eye shadow very simple using a creamy strawberry champagne colour. Which kept my eye look neutral. I used my "MUA pearl eye shadow in the shade 22" to create this eye look. 
5) Lips- I outlined my lips with an MUA dark brown eye liner pencil, but I used it for my lips as I didn't have a dark brown lip liner pencil. I then applied my"MUA lipstick in shade 1" which is a gorgeous deep red. To complete my look, I then applied my MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in the colour "Reckless" to finish the look. 
  












Products

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - Porcelain

SUPERDRUG £6.99
BOOTS £6.99
FEEL UNIQUE  £6.99


Look Primer Colour Correct 

Look Primer Colour Correct

SUPERDRUG £6.00


Look Perk Me Up Skin Brightener Primer

Look Perk Me Up Skin Brightening Primer
SUPERDRUG £6.00

Sleek Corrector & Conceal 
SLEEK £7.99
SUPERDRUG £7.99

MUA Mosaic English Rose Blusher
MUA Mosaic Powder English Rose

MUA £2.50
SUPERDRUG £2.50

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara - Black

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara Black

SUPERDRUG £8.99

MUA Pearl Eyeshadow- Shade 22

MUA Pearl Eyeshadow Shade 22
MUA £1.00
SUPERDRUG £1.00

MUA Lip Liner 
Eyebrow Pencil
MUA £1.00
SUPERDRUG £1.00

MUA Lipstick Shade 1

MUA Lipstick Shade 1
MUA £1.00
SUPERDRUG £1.00

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer - Reckless 
MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer Reckless
MUA £3.00
SUPERDRUG £3.00



Ava xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love your style! I use the same foundation, I love it!

    Zoe xx
    www.xbeautypie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete