Monday 3 February 2014

OOTD 3/2/2014 (Causal In Black & White)


Hello Ladies... Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Today I spend the day with Mum and Grandma doing some retail shopping and I thought I would share with you all my outfit of the day! I recently purchased a gorgeous pair of white trousers from new look . Which were originally priced at £24.99 but lucky for me I got them in the sale for £6.00!! White trousers are definitely a fashion risk for me as I am not the most composed person. I am very clumsy which means there is a high percentage of myself dropping a drink  onto  my pants. Also only being 5.1ft , I have always been self conscious of wearing trousers .I always thought long pants made me look like a little dumpling haha. But so far I am loving these white trousers! I paired my trousers with a plain black jumper top which I bought from Primark for £5.00 just before Christmas! I decided to wear my favourite Black and white bow heels from New look and my favourite M&S handbag. To complete my outfit I wore my vintage Beret hat which I love to bits!

xoxox














Ava xoxo



4 comments:

  1. your outfit is gorgeous :))

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks lovely, the beret is really cute

    http://princesscandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! thanks for sharing! www.ladyhattan.com from NYC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ava you look AMAZING :D So gorgeous xx

    Lucie // Fatbeautyx // Youtube // Lime Crime Giveaway

    ReplyDelete