Saturday 22 February 2014

L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Foundation Review



Hello Ladies.. I  hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. 
I have been looking for a long lasting foundation for quite some time now. While out shopping last weekend I came across L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 hour foundation. I have heard  many good things said about this foundation and how good the long lasting quality of the foundation is. So I thought why not ? So I purchased this foundation in the shade "Porcelain" at the price of £9.99 from "Superdrug". However, personally for me it has it pros and cons. Pros... I love that it matches my skin colour perfectly without having to mix another foundation to it. Which I would normally have to do, to create the right shade for my skin tone. I also love , that this foundation is full coverage . And blends in on your skin perfectly without leaving your foundation looking cakey.           Cons... Unfortunately  this foundation did not last 24 hours for me. It lasted  around 8- 10 hours for me. So I was a little disappointed that this foundation is not as long lasting as expected. I would rate this foundation a 6 out of 10 , because even though it is a great full coverage foundation, I would not say it is close to a long lasting foundation which the product is meant to be.





SUPERDRUG £9.99
BOOTS £9.99

Ava xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment