Monday 10 February 2014

7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty Tag





Hello Ladies... Now I know this Tag has been going around the "blogosphere" for a long time now. But I have wanted to do this tag for ages!! And it looked like so much fun to do.. So I thought why not just do it eh ? 


QUESTIONS 

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?



6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?


7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?







MY ANSWERS:
1) My Most inexpensive Beauty item is my Constance Carroll Natural Rose Glow Blusher I purchased from Cosmetic fairy for 99p!! My most expensive beauty item is my Dita von Tesse Art Deco lipstick in the shade Velvet which I purchased for £14.00.

2) I have a love/hate relationship with Barry M nail polishes. I love 90% colours, but I find  the lighter shades easily come off or the polish chips fairy quickly.

3) My Victoria Secrets "Tease" Perfume

4) My eyebrow tweezers. Most of the time I am too lazy to tweeze my eyebrows and end up with a unibrow.

5) Lipstick!! Any colour , Any brand..Lipstick is the one beauty product that has always give me confidence.

6) A guy's hygiene!!  If a guy smells good and has great taste in aftershave... Win Win Win ;)  

7) Lime Crime Glamour Lipstick!






Bloggers I Tag:

SOPHIE JENNER
LOVE FROM SIMMIE
MAKEUP BY CANDLELIGHT
ONE BEAUTY BLOGGER
PRINCESS CANDY FLOSS
RUZINS CLOSET

I Love reading these lovely ladies Blogs and I hope you all do this Tag to :D



                                                  Ava xoxoxox


4 comments:

  1. Hi Ava!
    Thanks so much for tagging me! I will be sure to get this post live asap! Great answers :)
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for tagging me chick, I'll give it a shot in the week!
    Loves xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me sweetie, I will do it asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Ava, here are finally my answers http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/7-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tag.html. :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete