Sunday 23 February 2014

Affordable Accessories Haul ( Primark Accessories)


Hello Ladies... Today I purchased some cute adorable affordable Accessories from Primark. I love shopping in Primark for Accessories , as I can always find some super fabulous  goodies!  
 Hope you all like my purchases :D xoxox


Arabic Inspired Earrings £2.00


Crystal Gold Hoop Earrings £1.50


Sliver Sun Flower Earrings £1.00


Bobbie Pins £1.00


Blonde Doughnut Bun £1.50



Gold & Sliver Crystal Headband £1.00




Stripy Navy Dolly Bow Hair Band £1.50




Floral Dolly Bow Bow £1.50


Embroidery Crystal Headband £3.00






Ava xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Ahh these hair accessories are beautiful and this post makes me want to go to Primark! Thanks for the awesome inspiration :D
    xoxo

    http://beautyinhisname.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally gasped when I saw the first pair of earrings!! GORGEOUS!! :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete