Sunday, 9 February 2014

Jelly Belly Candles "Mini Haul"


Hello Ladies...As a big lover of scented candles, Yesterday I couldn't resit picking up some gorgeous scented candles by "Jelly belly." While browsing in the candle shop "wax lyrical" these four gorgeous candle scents caught my eye... well I should say they caught my nose really!!! Toasted marshmallow , Coconut , Strawberry cheesecake and Crushed pineapple! Four gorgeous new scents for my room. Which all smell absolutely divine. 



Toasted Marshmallow 



AMAZON £2.75
WAX LYRICAL £5.00



Coconut


AMAZON £4.50




Strawberry Cheese Cake



AMAZON £6.85
WAX LYRICAL  £5.00





Crushed Pineapple



AMAZON £2.75

My Favourite Candle Brands:
Jelly Belly Candles
For everybody candle
Yankee candle
Jewel candle
What is your favourite Candle brand ? :)

Ava xoxox