Sunday 8 March 2015

A Rainy Day In March...

Hello Sugarpies! I hope everyone is well and has had a lovely weekend. I am sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile, I have been super busy with my studies lately and it takes most of my time up , which I don't particularly mind as I might be a little bit of a nerd but I love studying and learning lol :) Although I do miss blogging and interacting  with all the lovely fellow bloggers out there. Hopefully I will have some more time to post regularly! :D 
This morning I had a little bit of time to take a couple of snaps of my outfit of the day ,before going into town with my mum to pick up a few bits and bobs. 

I hope you all like my cosy simple causal rainy day outfit! :)

























Outfit Details 


Jumper - Primark - £6.00

Pants - Primark - £11.00

Bag - H&M - £19.99

Shoes - Primark - £4.00

Hat - M&S (Marks and Spencer) - £5.00






Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo


LoVe AvA

xoxo

1 comment: