Tuesday 10 March 2015

Darling Dresses For Spring ( VINTAGE INSPIRED )


Hello Sugarpies! I hope everyone is well and are having a good week so far.
Spring is slowly approaching and it is the perfect time for them gorgeous pastel 
colours to make there way out of your closet and be worn! I love wearing bright 
pastel and floral dresses in the spring time and I thought I would share some 
ideas of some gorgeous dresses I have come across! I think they would be perfect
for this up coming spring.





Darling Dresses For Spring




1. Lace Turquoise dress 


HOUSE OF FRASER £49.99



2. Voodoo Vixen Green Floral Dress 




EBAY  £25.00
VOODOO VIXEN £30.99
AMAZON £29.99



3. Coral Pink Dress 

Cutie Pink Contrast Neck Pleated Panel Dress  | New Look



NEW LOOK £24.00 



4. Doris English Rose Wiggle Dress




LINDY BOP  £29.99
AMAZON £33.99
EBAY £32.75



5. Pink Wiggle Dress






DOROTHY PERKINS £16.80




6. Lemon Lace Dress





TOPSHOP £65.00



7. Jolie Moi Rockabilly Style Dress




HOUSE OF FRASER £24.00



8. Sandy Pink Polka Dot Lindy Bop Dress






LINDY BOP £29.99
AMAZON £33.99
EBAY £29.00












Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - Vwayoflifexo




LoVe AvA 

xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous collection of dresses! Can't believe that beautiful pink Dorothy Perkins one is only £16!!

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all of these dresses. My favorites are the 7th and the 8th dress. :)

    pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these dress, totally my style
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need more vintage in my life, I feel like I'm adopting styles going backwards, first 90s jap fashion, now i'm turning towards the british 70s... I'll get to your dresses sooner or later ;)

    Barbs

    ReplyDelete