Wednesday 18 March 2015

Hell Bunny Daisy & Sunflower Dress ( Vintage Wiggle Dress 1940s/1950s )



Hello Sugarpies!I hope everyone is well and has had a lovely day :) For awhile now I have had my eye on this gorgeous "Hell Bunny" vintage style wiggle dress, and everywhere that sells this dress online always seems to be sold out! Luckily I found this little beauty on good old Ebay for £21.00 , which is a complete bargain for a "Hell Bunny" dress which usually retails between £29.99 - £39.99!
































Vintage Hell Bunny Magali Sunflower Daisy Wiggle Dress

EBAY - £21.00

White Kitten Heels 

BOOHOO - £22.00

Sunflower Earrings

Primark - £2.00







Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - v_wayoflifexo
Facebook - Ava Clarice Hornby


LoVe AvA

xoxox





1 comment:

  1. That dress looks AMAZING on you, I was looking at getting the full skirted version last year but I never saw the wiggle! You are such a stunner :)
    Hope you've had a great Wednesday,
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    Do pop over to my blog, if you fancy of course, and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete