Monday 29 June 2015

A Navy Village.... OOTD





Hello Sugarpies! I hope everyone is well and has had a lovely weekend. Today is just a little mini OOTD ( outfit of the day) blog post , which I thought I would share with you all :) 


























Outfit Details 



Dress - Second Hand Shop - £7.00

Shoes - New Look - £19.99

Bag - Primark - £6.00

Original 1940s Vintage Hat - Vibrant Vintage - £40 





I recently started a new Mental Health blog called " The inner voice and a soul with strength" I would really love it if you could check it out! It would mean a lot to me :)

Thank you 
xoxo


http://theinnervoiceandasoulwithstrength.blogspot.co.uk/




Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo
Facebook - Ava Clarice Hornby 


Love Ava

xoxo












1 comment:

  1. This dress looks fantastic on you, what a find! You look amazing :)
    Hope you've had a great day,
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    Do pop over to my blog, if you fancy of course, and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete