Wednesday 24 June 2015

I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!! " A Mental Health Blog"







Hello Sugarpies :D I hope everyone is well and are having a lovely week so far. Today is just going to be a little blog post to tell you all some exciting news!!! I have launched a new Blog about Mental Health. I wanted to keep my fashion & beauty blog separate from going onto different topics on this blog , so I decided to create a new blog called " The Inner Voice And A Soul With Strength."   I personally suffer with Mental Health issues and wanted to share my personal experiences and help others also experiencing Mental Health Problems. My main goal is to help people by raising awareness about Mental Health and increase individuals knowledge and understanding about the topic who have a misunderstanding and lack of knowledge about Mental Health.
I hope my Blog becomes a place for sufferers of Mental Health can find comfort of knowing they are not alone and they have a friend . There is many help and support available for those who seek it.

I would greatly apperiate it if you all checked out my new blog :D And follow me on bloglovin or google+ , It would really mean alot :) 











Thank you all 

:D 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. My name is Amabel Robeson from USA My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to Russia for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from Russia.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted Dr.Erigo for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more, now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of Dr. Erigo contact him through his email: erigospellcaster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete